Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis T220

wedge88

3 hours ago, Raimie said:

Can someone who has access to their T220 please count the cupholders for me?

There are 4 in the bow, 6 on the port side, 5 on the starboard, 2 by the driver, and 2 by the back deck. (Just from memory, but I'm pretty sure it's correct)

Edited by boardinchick3
41 minutes ago, boardinchick3 said:

There are 4 in the bow, 6 on the port side, 5 on the starboard, 2 by the driver, and 2 by the back deck. (Just from memory, but I'm pretty sure it's correct)

There is also one on the port side of the glovebox near the windshield.

On 3/28/2022 at 3:51 PM, BohBoh said:

I just received a spray date of 5/31 for my T220. I placed my order on 2/15 on a build slot that the dealer had in November. 

This makes me feel a bit better. We ordered our A22 in mid jan and the dealer was telling us late may-early june for delivery.. I am still hoping this is the case but we have not received a spray date just yet. Hoping to hear something here in the next few weeks. 

18 hours ago, wedge88 said:

There is also one on the port side of the glovebox near the windshield.

What is the diameter of the larger one by the driver?

I know its completely ridiculous not to just get the SS from the factory spending this kind of cash, but I have some quirks and knowing I can get them for $50 on amazon is one of them lol

40 minutes ago, Boater1214 said:

This makes me feel a bit better. We ordered our A22 in mid jan and the dealer was telling us late may-early june for delivery.. I am still hoping this is the case but we have not received a spray date just yet. Hoping to hear something here in the next few weeks. 

Yeah, I’m keeping my fingers crossed. They said that they typically receive their boats 7-10 days after the spray date, so hopefully things continue to move along as planned. Good luck to you, and make sure to post pics when you do get it!

9 minutes ago, BohBoh said:

Yeah, I’m keeping my fingers crossed. They said that they typically receive their boats 7-10 days after the spray date, so hopefully things continue to move along as planned. Good luck to you, and make sure to post pics when you do get it!

Keep these updates comin! You guys are giving me a bit of hope. I also ordered an A22 first week of February. My dealer was pretty hopeful for a May/June build too. Sounds like we are in a pretty similar scenario. Maybe we will be in the same build timeframe considering we have the same boat on order?! It’s gotta be easier/faster/more efficient to make several of the same right?! Haha. Keep the faith!

41 minutes ago, Raimie said:

What is the diameter of the larger one by the driver?

I know its completely ridiculous not to just get the SS from the factory spending this kind of cash, but I have some quirks and knowing I can get them for $50 on amazon is one of them lol

My two at the driver's base are the same size.  Did I miss an option for XL cupholder at my feet?

16 minutes ago, TAQ44 said:

Keep these updates comin! You guys are giving me a bit of hope. I also ordered an A22 first week of February. My dealer was pretty hopeful for a May/June build too. Sounds like we are in a pretty similar scenario. Maybe we will be in the same build timeframe considering we have the same boat on order?! It’s gotta be easier/faster/more efficient to make several of the same right?! Haha. Keep the faith!

Its totally dependent upon your dealer. I ordered in November and it was at the dealer mid January. Your dealer should be able to give you an estimated delivery day.

19 hours ago, rennis said:

Did you also know that the driver's compartment cupholder is large enough to hold a water bottle?  

@wedge88 I thought that is what this comment was referencing? Maybe he meant the cubby?

6 hours ago, Boater1214 said:

count yourself lucky.  I placed my order in August and have a May build slot. 

5 hours ago, Raimie said:

@wedge88 I thought that is what this comment was referencing? Maybe he meant the cubby?

yeah, the cubby.  this was tongue in cheek because I find it funny how they like to highlight that as a feature of the boat.  it makes me laugh. 

4 hours ago, vanamp said:

Getting it home to install seat riser, hyperide locker nets and put our skylon racks on. I'll get more pics soon. 

20220402_110817.jpg

Interior looks great!  What seat riser did you go with? 

7 hours ago, vanamp said:

Just picked it up.  Was a little nervous about interior choice but it turned out really sharp looking.  Extended bimni was totally worth it and is super easy.  Noticed a camera option on the stereo.  Anyone know of a rear camera I can install?

Getting it home to install seat riser, hyperide locker nets and put our skylon racks on. I'll get more pics soon. 

20220402_110817.jpg

Looks killer! Congratulations!

What size locker nets did you go with?

7 hours ago, vanamp said:

Just picked it up.  Was a little nervous about interior choice but it turned out really sharp looking.  Extended bimni was totally worth it and is super easy.  Noticed a camera option on the stereo.  Anyone know of a rear camera I can install?

20220402_110817.jpg

Wow, looks awesome!  Where's the exterior pic????  

Heads up if you surf and wakeboard on a RIVER... My T220 was produced in January and does not have the paddle wheel sensor. This was because of a parts shortage, and is the reason we were all forced to get the gps option. (BS IMO) As someone who almost exclusively utilizes a river for watersports, this is extremely important to me. My dealer installed the paddle wheel sensor, but they are scarce! So, if you are in this situation, you should start looking for the part asap.

1 hour ago, Raimie said:

I ordered the wrong size and they called me when they saw my order and corrected my mistake.  Not sure what size I actually got. 

On 4/2/2022 at 4:56 PM, Raimie said:

25" is what HRD is telling me...I'm going to order them and install them next week, I'll update as to how they fit...

On 4/2/2022 at 5:43 PM, Raimie said:

Heads up if you surf and wakeboard on a RIVER... My T220 was produced in January and does not have the paddle wheel sensor. This was because of a parts shortage, and is the reason we were all forced to get the gps option. (BS IMO) As someone who almost exclusively utilizes a river for watersports, this is extremely important to me. My dealer installed the paddle wheel sensor, but they are scarce! So, if you are in this situation, you should start looking for the part asap.

Raimie,

Do you happen to have a part number for the paddle wheel?  Does the GPS option still work alongside the paddle wheel?  Thanks!

12 hours ago, frosty said:

Raimie,

Do you happen to have a part number for the paddle wheel?  Does the GPS option still work alongside the paddle wheel?  Thanks!

You can switch between GPS and paddlewheel for speed in the settings. I do not have the part number.