Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Granbury Lake Maintance for Malibu's

gurutop10

3 hours ago, gurutop10 said:

Hey guys, new to this site and new to Granbury TX Lake.  Anyone using someone local to lake call winterization?

I have a 2019 Wakesetter 23 LSV

Waterski America, the local Malibu/Axis dealer in Fort Worth will make dock calls.

See ya on the lake!

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Waterski America, the local Malibu/Axis dealer in Fort Worth will make dock calls.

See ya on the lake!

Yeh I called them first but the FW dealer doesn't make dock calls.  The Lewisville one does but working scheduling issues.

Was hopping for a local :)

Did you talk to Harry over in Dallas? Looks like they'll be doing Oct 15th for Granbury.

I can send you the from and letter if you need it. Or, I can meet them at your dock if you won't be around.

PM me your phone # if you want. I'll help anyway I can.

There's a Captian Marv on the Lake Granbury Boaters Facebook page that does dock calls. I have no experience with him and don't know how familiar he is with inboards.

He is out today but just got the forms.  If I can get in on the 15th date it will work great!  Have used those guys on Lewisville lake, no issues!

Just thought something closer would work.

Want to get there but not ready.  I saw one guy do it on my boat and seemed fairly involved.  Not impossible but wanted them to change the oil anyway. 

Have you seen a good step by step DIY?

On 9/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, Tfitch03 said:

Hey, I bought my boat this summer from Granbury Lake. I can look through my records and find out from the PO who they used if you like. 

Thanks man!

On 9/22/2021 at 3:28 PM, gurutop10 said:

Thanks man!

ok, turns out my boat came new from WSA and they serviced it a lot at the shop and at the lake. Most recently it was serviced by an independent. Ill PM you his info.