Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New RGB light option. Has anyone seen new light option on a boat yet?

4mc

I saw it on the new 25lsv.  I liked it a lot.  Only thing we discussed while on boat is why the lighting wasn’t in bow.  Glare maybe I get but I guess there was bow lighting in rgb menu.  

I thought they looked great though 

13 minutes ago, IXFE said:

That’s not all I can do… 

Perhaps you took that wrong... I was talking about the magnitude of the number.  I should have used a :bugeyes: emoji or something.

Like this one: :shocked:

Edited by justgary
5 hours ago, Alexei said:

Is there anyother light options for the boat. Are the any other saloon Lights in 25 slv? Or its Just $3247 or no Light at all? 

Standard interior and storage lighting is white. The badges on the interior are backlit red and the badge son the windshield are back lit white. It’s very easy to take the white interior lighting and make it blue or red just by using strip leds. You could probably very easily use rgb strip leds and external controller but it won’t be tied into the dash controls. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

the only thing I don't like about the factory RGB system is, if you have the RGB colors running and you try to 'turn off' the interior lights, it doesn't do anything. the only way that I have found to turn them off (besides killing the boat power) is to turn the brightness down to Zero. the main menu 'lighting' buttons dont control the on/off of the RGB

39 minutes ago, NewMalibu said:

the only thing I don't like about the factory RGB system is, if you have the RGB colors running and you try to 'turn off' the interior lights, it doesn't do anything. the only way that I have found to turn them off (besides killing the boat power) is to turn the brightness down to Zero. the main menu 'lighting' buttons dont control the on/off of the RGB

I’ve noticed that too,  you kind of have to cycle through all lights to get them off.  Overall though I love them