Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Swim Platform Lights

Hi

I have a 2010 Malibu LSV 21 foot.

My underwater lights switch on together with my docking lights, however on the Malibu Command Center I see there is an option for a swim platform light, I would love to wire the Swim platform lights circuit to the underwater lights thus separating from docking lights, anyone know if the wiring harness is standard or if my request is even possible.

Michael

There should be male and female bullet connectors with a black wire and a blue wire with yellow stripe at the aft of the boat for the underwater lights.  You will probably want to wire a relay with a separate fused power wire and use a dedicated ground wire to run your light setup and just use the boat harness connections to energize the relay.

The docking lights should be connected to male and female bullet connectors with a black wire and a blue wire with white stripe near the bow.

Thank you so much, so my underwater lights are currently connected to the the Blue/white wire........ ill try track down the blue and yellow today, , it would make a world of difference.

Michael