Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Let's see those 2022 25 LSV waves!

4mc

8 minutes ago, Alexei said:

This wave looks very short. Im afraid to buy 25 slv now (

Not sure what’s going on here but I just surfed the new 25LSV( LT4)with 6 peeps, wedge 5 @ 12mph and had my mind melted. 

Even at 5000ft elevation we were at around 3000rpm (2400rpm @ 11mph). Water conditions were less than stellar but I have still never surfed a better wave. Without exaggerating, I had to be 25ft behind the boat and about 2ft outside the wave just standing there on a regular sized board not pumping. The push was that good!

Coming from 3 Centurions just for context, and this wave is thing of beauty, can’t wait for spring.

4 minutes ago, lovetosurf said:

Not sure what’s going on here but I just surfed the new 25LSV( LT4)with 6 peeps, wedge 5 @ 12mph and had my mind melted. 

Even at 5000ft elevation we were at around 3000rpm (2400rpm @ 11mph). Water conditions were less than stellar but I have still never surfed a better wave. Without exaggerating, I had to be 25ft behind the boat and about 2ft outside the wave just standing there on a regular sized board not pumping. The push was that good!

Coming from 3 Centurions just for context, and this wave is thing of beauty, can’t wait for spring.

Do you have video? 

1 hour ago, Alexei said:

We must be looking at different videos. Can’t wait to see video of your current wave if you think that is short. Look at the conditions too…

10 hours ago, lovetosurf said:

This ⬆️

Both videos I posted were slower speed and wedge 1 & 2 respectively. Wedge 5 or 6 plus a little more speed changes the wave drastically. The LT4 produces effortless power, we are surfing at 2400rpm - 2800rpm (500’ elevation).

On 9/12/2021 at 11:08 PM, Alexei said:

Not all of it is in the frame.  It is big.  It was bigger than my 2021 24MXZ on my demo ride.  There is very little chance it doesn't meet most peoples expectations. I am indifferent about surfing and it made me think about getting on a surf board more at well over 200lbs.