Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 or newer Axis sound pack 3

Livinlogs

I know there are a lot of threads discussing sound pack two and sound pack three but I couldn’t find any very recent ones. 

I had a 2020  a24 2021 a24 ,  both with sound pack two and four icon eight on the tower. 

due to injury I never got to surf behind the 2020 model. The stereo seemed plenty loud and everyone thought it was OK

I was able to sit in New Centurion models in new Malibu models and thought they sounded much better in cabin

I also surfed behind the 2021 model and thought it was just OK

I realize the general rule of thumb is that the rev tens are more for wakeboarding and the icon 8’s  do better for surfing but somehow I want more

My dealer generally says if people aren’t happy with sound pack 2 they end up doing custom. I am by no means an audiophile  but I just want Fuller Richer sound when surfing behind the boat does anybody have sound pack three on their new axis models?

I have a 2022 model T250 on order and wondering if I should put sound pack three and four rev tens on the tower. 
I like the idea of factory warranty 

my question is, will I hate the (4) rev 10’s for surfing?