Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My Malibu VTX swings up and down from the front when the ballasts are full and the powerwedge fully extended.

Gery

Hello guys!

My Malibu VTX 2012 swings up and down from the front when the ballasts are full and the powerwedge fully deployed (maximum wake size). Does someone have an explanation for this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Gery

bow bag or 300-450 lead will solve that, mine used to do it with 800 stock tanks plus a tiny bit in sacs plus wedge with axis bimini deployed against the wind( those are sails), 200 lead in bow stopped that 

7 hours ago, oldjeep said:

What speed does it happen at?  We pull wakeboarders with full ballast/wedge, can't say I have had that happen.

you don't run Bimini till recently right?  bimini against the wind with no now weight snd full wedge  and it will happen !

1 minute ago, granddaddy55 said:

you don't run Bimini till recently right?  bimini against the wind with no now weight snd full wedge  and it will happen !

Still have not ever ran a bimini - but maybe some day when I get the right canvas ;)