Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Monsoon 350 ss 2012 shop manual

Suzumebachi

I am considering using a Monsoon 350 SS to replace a 351w in a nautique sport. I have the offer of the engine for the right price but I am struggling to find a shop manual for the engine. Most important is the electrical side wiring diagram etc.  There looks like a lot of wiring and connectors 

Where can I find access to a manual with a Indmar witing diagram? 

7 hours ago, Suzumebachi said:

I am considering using a Monsoon 350 SS to replace a 351w in a nautique sport. I have the offer of the engine for the right price but I am struggling to find a shop manual for the engine. Most important is the electrical side wiring diagram etc.  There looks like a lot of wiring and connectors 

Where can I find access to a manual with a Indmar witing diagram? 

You can download the appropriate service manual for the ECM your motor has.  It should either be MEFI 2 or MEFI 4 if it does not use exhaust catalysts and closed loop control, or MEFI 5/MEFI 6 if it does.  What year is the new engine?

Edit:  I just noticed the 2012 in the title.  That year should have catalyst exhaust with O2 sensors, closed-loop control, and a MEFI 5 ECM.

https://www.bakesonline.com/media/resourcelibrary/Indmar_MEFI5-5Amanual.pdf

Edited by justgary

You may be able to get a wiring diagram from Indmar.  A 2012 engine may have the Indmar single plug ECM and the wiring my be slightly different depending on what boat the engine was removed from.  You will probably need the engine serial number when contacting Indmar.

1 hour ago, csleaver said:

You may be able to get a wiring diagram from Indmar.  A 2012 engine may have the Indmar single plug ECM and the wiring my be slightly different depending on what boat the engine was removed from.  You will probably need the engine serial number when contacting Indmar.

Yup - use the contact link on Indmars website.  Larry is really good about responding and providing all sorts of documentation.  He used to hang around on the forum, but have not seem him here in a couple years.

Edited by oldjeep
5 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

Yup - use the contact link on Indmars website.  Larry is really good about responding and providing all sorts of documentation.  He used to hang around on the forum, but have not seem him here in a couple years.

FWIW - a 2012 should be MEFI-6 (Mine is)

I have a PDF of a manual called Service and Diagnostic Manual For Electronic Fuel Injection Systems with MEFI 6 Controllers

and some wiring diagrams from indmar.  If you want to PM me I can email them.  They are kinda big

Edited by oldjeep
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:56 PM, justgary said:

You can download the appropriate service manual for the ECM your motor has.  It should either be MEFI 2 or MEFI 4 if it does not use exhaust catalysts and closed loop control, or MEFI 5/MEFI 6 if it does.  What year is the new engine?

Edit:  I just noticed the 2012 in the title.  That year should have catalyst exhaust with O2 sensors, closed-loop control, and a MEFI 5 ECM.

https://www.bakesonline.com/media/resourcelibrary/Indmar_MEFI5-5Amanual.pdf

Thanks very much thats really helpful. 

Ian