Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A24, M220, MXZ24, M240 - Which is best for surfing and wakeboarding?

Edstygar

On 9/3/2021 at 12:12 PM, Gene3x said:

Rode the new 25LSV yesterday.  And by rode I mean did what these boats are meant to do, wakeboard.  It is the absolute biggest wake I have ever been on.  And yes I have been on many including a G23 and G25 but not an M240.   Also the wave is also bigger than anything I have ever been on.  Full disclosure I did load it to the M6 limit which tool quite awhile to get on plane.  extra 500lbs of lead and a 1000 lb sack in the middle of the floor to simulate passengers.

The wakeboard wake on intermediate is bananas. Had to tell the wife to take a click or two of wedge out. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BarliBear said:

The wakeboard wake on intermediate is bananas. Had to tell the wife to take a click or two of wedge out. 

I think this may be the best combo wake and wave boat out there right now for the money.  I didn't surf it but looked at the wave and it looked bigger than my 2021 24MXZ by a good amount.  Although I have not been behind an M240. 

Where you on a demo or taken ownership of a new one?

• Like 2
On 9/30/2021 at 3:36 PM, Gene3x said:

I think this may be the best combo wake and wave boat out there right now for the money.  I didn't surf it but looked at the wave and it looked bigger than my 2021 24MXZ by a good amount.  Although I have not been behind an M240. 

Where you on a demo or taken ownership of a new one?

We got our new one mid-August. World of change from a 22. 

Still quite haven’t figured out surf wave on this thing yet though