Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Transom Straps

tylerp27

I picked up my 2022 23 LSV this week and I'm heading on vacation with it tomorrow. I've been keeping it moored so today was the first time putting it on the trailer. I'm trying to figure out where the transom straps go. I see the two circle brackets they are supposed to connect to but it doesn't seem like there is a good path without putting pressure on the surf gate or the wires/actuator behind it. Can someone help? 

20 minutes ago, tylerp27 said:

I picked up my 2022 23 LSV this week and I'm heading on vacation with it tomorrow. I've been keeping it moored so today was the first time putting it on the trailer. I'm trying to figure out where the transom straps go. I see the two circle brackets they are supposed to connect to but it doesn't seem like there is a good path without putting pressure on the surf gate or the wires/actuator behind it. Can someone help? 

Hey this is on my new A24 so it might not be applicable to your lsv but here’s a pic 

11757272-D538-4E7B-8860-D0A45335AF98.jpeg

Edited by Livinlogs
Typo
9 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

Hey this is on my new A24 so it might not be applicable to your lsv but here’s a pic 

11757272-D538-4E7B-8860-D0A45335AF98.jpeg

Awesome, thanks. The 23 LSV has the more traditional round brackets higher up. I also have this swim platform bracket but wasn't sure if it was strong enough that have the straps hooked to it.