Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lets see those 2022 Malibu & Axis Boats!

Ronnie

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 8:53 AM, Ronnie said:

It's time. I am seeing a few 22's coming in. Post them if you have them.

Picked mine up at WSA today.  Have good friends coming in town tomorrow and wanted to get some hours on it before the weekend.  It is heading over to Tin at Scream Marine for full stereo on Monday morning and I’ll get it back on Friday so I’ll post some pics when I get in back and a few teasers tomorrow.  

41 minutes ago, shenard said:

Picked mine up at WSA today.  Have good friends coming in town tomorrow and wanted to get some hours on it before the weekend.  It is heading over to Tin at Scream Marine for full stereo on Monday morning and I’ll get it back on Friday so I’ll post some pics when I get in back and a few teasers tomorrow.  

What lake do y’all use?

21 hours ago, shenard said:

I ordered my 2022 24 MXZ from WSA.  Should be built in January.   Tim at Scream Marine does my audio as well - they did a fantastic job on my last boat also.  

Congratulations on your new boat.  What did you get?

Spotted 2 bu's and an axis headed, presumably, to Minnesota today on I-80 this morning. The axis up front had Minnesota written on it anyway. Anyone ever watch them unload these from the trailer??

A5B746AA-6E7F-44C7-8680-F2F5370775DB

Edited by BlindSquirrel
9 minutes ago, TheJoffrey said:

Got 5.5 hours in. Can’t wait to surf. Handles really really well. Very impressed. Huge step up for us. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R87MSTZ5e7bJE7ow7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2y1G1pZFBfSRHwwK7

Beautiful Boat!

Quick Question:  Is this the pop up pylon?  I would have hoped for it to at least be in front of the engine hatch.

image.png.7331982022b722ef36a3a0542ac4574a.png

On 8/26/2021 at 11:36 PM, Ronnie said:

What lake do y’all use?

Lewisville.   Will be out there today breaking it in!  I’ll post some pictures after I get her cleaned up a bit.  Just picked it up from Scream Marine last night. I had the Rev 10s custom painted to match the tower and boat and they turned out great!

Edited by shenard
26 minutes ago, wolfpack said:

311D849E-6368-4CBF-A13F-CDBBEBE1F3D4

One of the first 22 MXZ's hanging on her new home. Took possession last week, break in service already required. My second, replacing an 2003 Wakesetter (bit of an upgrade from my old girl; but she did me right for a long time). 

Wait...the 22mxz is back?  Nevermind...I see it's a 23mxz, but a model year 2022. Bummer.

Edited by tjklein
22 hours ago, wolfpack said:

One of the first 22 MXZ's hanging on her new home. Took possession last week, break in service already required. My second, replacing an 2003 Wakesetter (bit of an upgrade from my old girl; but she did me right for a long time). 

digging the blue!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the pic of the Zephyr blue metallic.  I did a similar blue/grey combo on my 23 lsv order.  Looks even better than on the computer screen!

On 9/7/2021 at 7:44 PM, wolfpack said:

Those bare cables on that boat lift would scare the daylights out of me!  Can you get anything on them to protect the boat from a glancing blow, maybe some PVC?