Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How to work Malibu cruise??

moski

I Have a 2015 TXI.  It has zero off which I use.    I would like to figure out how to use the Malibu cruise which sets in middle of dashboard.   Any videos of that anywhere or some have have easy steps to follow? 
thank you in advance. 

Just now, moski said:

I Have a 2015 TXI.  It has zero off which I use.    I would like to figure out how to use the Malibu cruise which sets in middle of dashboard.   Any videos of that anywhere or some have have easy steps to follow? 
thank you in advance. 

Directions should be in the owners manual.  If you don't have one look in the resources section above

It’s been on my mind this week.  I usually leave things with boat.  But found owners manual in my truck.  Already found section on it too.  Thank you. 

@UWSkier   I’m just curious on how it works.  I’ve played around pushing buttons but I’m doing something wrong.   
Also I’ve heard its better to use it then zero off of doing slower activities like wakesurfing which we dont do but we do kneeboarding at slow speeds.   

i always use Zieroff.  Just curious how this Malibu cruise works. 

Edited by moski