Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First Malibu

Leewroy

We are in the process of negotiating our next boat, a 2018 23LSV. Well equipped including the 575 but no fold down swim step or stern turn. A little over a hundred hours. 
I’d appreciate any advice or opinions. 
Thank you 

Just sold the exact same boat.  2018  23LSV with the raptor supercharged 575 in it. Mine only had about 80 hrs on it.  

Was a great boat and made a great wave but needed more space for more friends!

‘22 25LSV on order.  

Edited by shenard

Shepard, thanks for the reply. How many people do you need to fit? We’re a family of four and a 80lb dog beast. We regularly have another family of four join us on a 19’ Cobalt.

May I ask what your 23LSV sold for?

1 hour ago, Leewroy said:

Shepard, thanks for the reply. How many people do you need to fit? We’re a family of four and a 80lb dog beast. We regularly have another family of four join us on a 19’ Cobalt.

May I ask what your 23LSV sold for?

We regularly take 10-12 people and it was comfortable.  6-7 kids aged from 8-13 usually. Sold for $130k which is $10k more than I paid for it over three years ago.  I think it really depends on the market as used/new boat sales in North Texas, like cars and everything else, are crazy right now.  

We decided on ‘22 25LSV because we were always wanting to invite one more family on the boat and not feel cramped.  

I also just ended up trading in my SUV and bought a new F250 Tremor today to tow new boat and that was not fun!