Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Unpublished Options

HoustonPerson

I only know of a few, but I am sure there are others:

Dripless packing

Raw Water Filter

Additional thru the hull fittings for drains, and water intake (for more ballast tanks)

Two bilge pumps

Can anyone list more?

I only know of a few, but I am sure there are others:

Dripless packing

Raw Water Filter

Additional thru the hull fittings for drains, and water intake (for more ballast tanks)

Two bilge pumps

Can anyone list more?

Interesting topic!

- Patriotic Decals

- Stainless Steel underwater gear

SS_Gear-02.jpg

SS_Gear-01.jpg

Wow, that is something I did not know, stainless underwater gear.....is that the strut and drive shaft I see in those pictures as stainless? Anything else stainless?

Wow, that is something I did not know, stainless underwater gear.....is that the strut and drive shaft I see in those pictures as stainless?  Anything else stainless?

In the 2001 brochure - LS1 package

"Malibu's optional Corvette LS1 engine is more than power and.........Malibu enhances this package by including customer stainless underwater gear (picture shows tracking fins, strut, prop, rudder), chrome exhaust tips and a custom fitted and designed motor box with the Corvette emblem.

No longer sure if it's an option...

This is a great topic. I wish I knew some of these items when we ordered our boat. I would certainly have picked up a few of them. Let's get this list as up to date as possible to help our fellow boaters out when they purchase their next boat!

Jeff/AirChair1

In the 2001 brochure - LS1 package

"Malibu's optional Corvette LS1 engine is more than power and.........Malibu enhances this package by including customer stainless underwater gear (picture shows tracking fins, strut, prop, rudder), chrome exhaust tips and a custom fitted and designed motor box with the Corvette emblem.

No longer sure if it's an option...

Hi Edwin,

the Corvette rudder has a different shape (see pic below).

The SS-option has the std rudder (but not adjustable), fins and the strut that's all.

David.

Corvette_Gear.jpg

Edited by Chaabo

Had the SS gear package on the old RLX, it looks nice but is just a PITA to keep clean and shiny. Everything was SS except both of the plugs. You can change your rear drain for a SS real easy, 3 screws and a little silicone.

Edited by onamission

On the Vride the table option is not listed but I had it installed on mine. Steve from Malibu let us know.

The tribal decals as well were not published but they are getting put on the Vride as well.

13 more days until delivery.

On the Vride the table option is not listed but I had it installed on mine. Steve from Malibu let us know.

The tribal decals as well were not published but they are getting put on the Vride as well.

13 more days until delivery.

I think it is deleted on V-ride to keep costs down...... Just like a lot of other little things.

BTW good luck sleeeping.... Tongue.gif