Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

No Response from Axis/Malibu on new boat

Joelraurk

Ordered a A24 in Jan.  Nearly August now and I dont have any info on even tentative dates.  Family and friends ask me...but there is no info.  almost a joke!!  but jokes on me. 

Reached out to Malibu via contact on website last week.   No response.  

I was a mastercraft owner for last 15 years.  recently made this jump.  But this is starting out poorly!!

6 minutes ago, Joelraurk said:

Ordered a A24 in Jan.  Nearly August now and I dont have any info on even tentative dates.  Family and friends ask me...but there is no info.  almost a joke!!  but jokes on me. 

Reached out to Malibu via contact on website last week.   No response.  

I was a mastercraft owner for last 15 years.  recently made this jump.  But this is starting out poorly!!

Sorry to hear your troubles. What does your dealer say? 

Your dealer has a rep whose job it is to be liason on many things, orders included.  I'd press your dealer.  I find it hard to believe that they cant get any answers from someone.  

• Like 2

Thats a bad situation. Guy in my neighborhood just got his A24 that was ordered in Oct 2020 on July 10th.

I’d call Malibu again and be more forceful with your dealer. 

Edited by Dsalyers
5 minutes ago, 85 Barefoot said:

Your dealer has a rep whose job it is to be liason on many things, orders included.  I'd press your dealer.  I find it hard to believe that they cant get any answers from someone.  

THIS!!

5 minutes ago, 85 Barefoot said:

Yeah......our regional rep was of absolutely ZERO help in our situation.  He never ever returned a phone call.  

I called Malibu after my dealer couldn’t get an answer or just didn’t receive an answer is the better way to phrase . Malibu did give me an answer and the rep followed up shortly afterwards with the same answer after prompting, I’m sure from Malibu. In our region , those orders that were supposed to be 21 models, that got pushed to 22’s , those are being built in July and august. That’s info from my dealer . We got ours July 2, so one of the last 21 models . I guess the question is, did you get confirmation that your order is a 22 model? That would have happened in early May when the plant determined what would be 21 models and what orders wouldn’t . Just trying to help based on what I experienced. I actually had a choice to take mine as scheduled or wait , but options may differ from dealer to dealer 

after calling and leaving a message, I finally got a call back.  they wouldn't give me a spray date.  they gave me a tentative/expected date.   they didn't want to commit dates???

15 hours ago, Joelraurk said:

after calling and leaving a message, I finally got a call back.  they wouldn't give me a spray date.  they gave me a tentative/expected date.   they didn't want to commit dates???

It is touch and go because of part supplier issues. Nobody is going to commit to a date if they can't deliver on it with 100% certainty.

If it does spray on the date they gave you it should be complete in roughly 5 business days.