Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Lift for 2022 Malibu 25 LSV

4mc

Ready to order my 2022 but need a boat lift.  Any tips on brands that work well with Malibu?  Would be interested in a used or new lift in Texas if one is available.  Hydrohoist has a minimum of 12 week install waiting period.  Help!

We are a dock and lift dealer up here in the northeast, I've worked on all of them over the years, but have been very happy with The Feighner Company.   Mid-sized manufacturer in Mi, unsure if you have a local dealer near you but would be worth investigating.   Floating, stationary, boat house?

Wish you were closer - its been an absolutely wild year in the industry but we still have some lifts in stock!

• 4 months later...

Wow... Here in SC on Lake Murray, I spoke with a dock builder and he said that they were 14 months out!!!! And it was essentially the same for the other dock builders as well... 

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine on a hydrohoist and love it.  They don’t have a control box that works with a remote if that is important to you, but First Mate controls can be added.  That is the only “downside” I have found this far.   

• 1 month later...

Where are you in Texas?  I have several friends who have gone with Sunstream on Lake LBJ and they are very happy - super fast and uses a remote - takes like 30 seconds to lift.  Way faster than my overhead cable setup. 

Edited by Leftlane