Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Has any received a 2022 yet?

timstew

We were changed to a 2022 A22 from our order in December and it was in the mold on the 15th so hoping it's delivered this week. Just curious if anyone else has received or getting their 2022 yet?

Also saw someone get a 2022 A22 on Facebook group but otherwise seems pretty quiet in terms of 2022s

i was going to order A22 next week in hopes of early spring 2022 delivery.

Saw an A22 last week with the new dash and Bimini. Several are inbound to my dealer. They were a lot of folks that got their 21 orders pushed to 22. I’m waiting on a T250. No date yet. 

sat in a new a22 2022 on saturday, was getting prep for it's new owner.  nice dash - garmin, and had the sport option.  it had the m5.  was the first one the dealer had received.

For those who are getting 2022's in lieu of their '21 order, what how has the dealer handled pricing?

1. honored pricing originally agreed to?

2. passing on a price increase?  __%?

3. renegotiated entire deal?

I got the price quoted last October for my 23lsv. It’s a 2022, but was it worth losing 2/3 of my summer?That said my dealer is great, even with a new owner.  This was not their fault.

Edited by surfdude