Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2022 25 LSV Owners Share You Exlerience

4mc

On 8/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, MTSurf said:

I'm wondering how that dealership gets diamond tread plate on the trailer instead of the soft grip.  I tried to get that on my order and my dealer said Malibu doesn't do that.

got diamond plate on my trailer as well

Side note, damn those new wet sounds look SO good. Surprised I haven’t heard more info about them but huge upgrade in my opinion. The old ones were pretty dated looking but these are rad 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:49 PM, 4mc said:

All new 2022 25 LSV owners please share your experience on the water (as you get your boats).  How does the new higher freeboard and weight handle the chop?  How are the surf waves with new hull, etc...

Any feedback on this performance related stuff?  One thing that bothered me about my 2021 24MXZ is that in any chop it sprayed water over the front of the boat.  But I would like to know if anyone with actual wakeboard experience has an opinion of the wake versus the 24MXZ or other premium wakeboard boats.  ie. the Xstar or the G23?

3 hours ago, Gene3x said:

Any feedback on this performance related stuff?  One thing that bothered me about my 2021 24MXZ is that in any chop it sprayed water over the front of the boat.  But I would like to know if anyone with actual wakeboard experience has an opinion of the wake versus the 24MXZ or other premium wakeboard boats.  ie. the Xstar or the G23?

Bow spray is more prevalent on most pickle fork or hybrid bow’s, vs traditional.

no input on the wakeboard wake.

4 hours ago, Gene3x said:

I know I would get a bit of spray on a windy day. Wind side only. The new 22 is suppose to be deeper. This should help with spray. It is also why I will have the seat riser on my 22. Myself and my 25 yo 5’3” daughter did not need the riser on my 19. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Alexei said:

Can you please publish all prices your dealer gives on other options

Welcome to the forum.  These are MSRP's.  Anyone can get them.

Just place my order this past Friday for my 25 LSV. I ordered the manual flip down and the diamond plating. Too bad your getting bad information. I was sitting next to my sales rep and went through the screens where the boat options were being presented. Definitely all there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 9:13 AM, 4mc said:

Anyone else take delivery in the past couple of weeks?  Show us your pics.

There are a few more in the wild posted on OnlyInboards.

I was a bit taken back on the quote I received from my dealer.  

1 hour ago, Five Cent Worth said:

There are a few more in the wild posted on OnlyInboards.

I was a bit taken back on the quote I received from my dealer.  

Right!?  I was as well, but then again, it's a massive boat and an entirely new one at that.  Still has me thinking.......

• Like 2