Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2000 Sunsetter ski locker drain ??

The ski locker has always had an issue with water drainage.  Found the web site here and thought I’d ask if anyone has a after market fix or technique to allow the built up,water in the ski locker to drain into the engine bay for subsequent drainage?   I have forgotten sometimes and finally looked in there and it’s a muck mess of old water.  Thanks in advance. 

On 7/22/2021 at 5:57 PM, Redbud40 said:

The ski locker has always had an issue with water drainage.  Found the web site here and thought I’d ask if anyone has a after market fix or technique to allow the built up,water in the ski locker to drain into the engine bay for subsequent drainage?   I have forgotten sometimes and finally looked in there and it’s a muck mess of old water.  Thanks in advance. 

15 minutes ago, Kevinsam said:

I have the same problem with an 06

There should be a plug in the back of the ski locker. Screw that in and the water will stay out. You might have to add the screw in plug if it’s just the hole.