Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Disappointed

alcoprop

19 hours ago, alcoprop said:

This rub rail is on the lift next to my boat. It’s the walkway that is attached to the lift. You can see in the picture that the rub rails are almost touching which is my walkway attached to my lift and the other walk way. When I am pulling onto my lift this walk way is the height of my emblems. There is no way to attach anything else to it besides a rub rail unfortunately. And if I put a bumper out it will for sure hit that walk way as I’m pulling in and push me into the side of the dock. Loose loose situation I feel like. 

I'm still having a hard time comprehending this situation / setup.  More pics?  Theres gotta be a way to put some vertical bumpers somewhere.

1 hour ago, TaylorM said:

https://www.ryano.com/

Try this link, this is the information I got from the marina, where I keep my boat.

Thanks!!   Those look great!  We are in the dock & Lift business and I've never seen anything quite like that!

On 7/25/2021 at 7:19 AM, TallRedRider said:

I see it all the time in the sales ads.  It usually doesn't pan out to be true to the discriminating eye.  It might sound funny, but I often think that a boat with no marks just underwent a massive repair job before they went to sell it.  

car, bike, moto, boat... you don't really own it till you scratch it.  LOL I own the ish out of my boat.