Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What are these?


Recommended Posts

ThinBuLine

????

 

spare parts that came with the boat. I know the medallion is hard to come by but do I need to keep it and how much is it worth?

 

have it posted in the classifieds but have no clue what they all are. 
 

 

10ECED1A-C12E-49C9-BABA-AE7C0E360D00.jpeg

A125AF75-D291-4633-918C-4661715F41BA.jpeg

2AD2B4DC-E89E-4359-86CD-09C4597D25B5.jpeg

6B8BCECA-CEDB-442D-9A55-F4F0A687F9BA.jpeg

A7DA28B0-7580-41A1-BE5D-3F0F454EECD2.jpeg

Link to post
BlindSquirrel
On 7/17/2021 at 11:41 AM, ThinBuLine said:

????

 

spare parts that came with the boat. I know the medallion is hard to come by but do I need to keep it and how much is it worth?

 

have it posted in the classifieds but have no clue what they all are. 
 

 

10ECED1A-C12E-49C9-BABA-AE7C0E360D00.jpeg

A125AF75-D291-4633-918C-4661715F41BA.jpeg

2AD2B4DC-E89E-4359-86CD-09C4597D25B5.jpeg

6B8BCECA-CEDB-442D-9A55-F4F0A687F9BA.jpeg

A7DA28B0-7580-41A1-BE5D-3F0F454EECD2.jpeg

The Wakeboard pro is a type of cruise control. If your boat doesn't already have perfect pass.... I'd keep it and use it.

Might keep the medallion too, assuming it works and you aren't hard up for cash. I think they are like $500 new, but yeah.... hard to get.

Link to post
ThinBuLine

I have the star gazer pp already. 
 

thanks. Do all the components look there for a perfect pass setup?

56 minutes ago, BlindSquirrel said:

The Wakeboard pro is a type of cruise control. If your boat doesn't already have perfect pass.... I'd keep it and use it.

Might keep the medallion too, assuming it works and you aren't hard up for cash. I think they are like $500 new, but yeah.... hard to get.

 

Link to post
BlindSquirrel
50 minutes ago, ThinBuLine said:

I have the star gazer pp already. 
 

thanks. Do all the components look there for a perfect pass setup?

 

Not sure. Give it a google, bet you can find it new.

Link to post
2 hours ago, ThinBuLine said:

Do all the components look there for a perfect pass setup?

It does look to me like somebody changed to PP and kept the old parts.  But they also removed the MDC, which doesn't make sense unless that one had an issue.  I'll take it if you are throwing it away.

Link to post
ThinBuLine

Was planning on selling it 🤷🏻‍♂️ Live by the old adage of everything has value and is worth what someone is willing to pay. Don’t like throwing out old parts as you never know. But if I can make a few bucks from it to find another project, why not! Always something to upgrade and fix. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...