Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 24 MXZstereo upgrade

stevenelson239

I just just got this boat and it has all stock functionality - sport knob works all stock bluetooth working ect. It has 1 stock Malibu wetsounds amp running all lower interior speakers, 1 not stock wetsounds channel running 4 rev 10's. 1 no stock fosgate sub amp. I was told that the dealer installed all this. I am confused because the 4 rev 10's are real aftermarket rev 10's and not the malibu ones. 

The question I have is can I use a wetsounds EQ in my setup with the stock EQ and just not use it? Where would I get the input from to go to the wetsounds EQ? from there- I can just plug the aftermarket amps into the wetsounds EQ. Stll having the sport knob controls, factory bluetooth, i would not use the mixer and adjust with the new WETSOUNDS EQ?

• 4 weeks later...

There are plenty of threads on here about members replacing or adding to the systems with the new Wetsounds amps.  I replaced all the amps in my 2020 23 MXZ and I retained my factory warranty.  I don't think you can add a Wetsounds EQ and the amps are all digital.  You will need to add the plugs to retain the factory warranty your boat has.