Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Technical owners manual??

I just purchased a used 2016 VTX 20. It’s been in the water an entire full week, and I’m already i need of technical documentation.  I find the “owners manual” to be useless. Searching this forum has been helpful, but hit or miss.  Is there any real documentation that will help me troubleshoot problems?  

Thanks to responding justgary.  Current need is with the power wedge and surf gate systems.  Will get my hands on the ECM manuals.  I’m sure they will come in handy.  

For anything other than the engine, you might be better off just asking on this site.  A good way to search before you ask is to use google and add "site:www.themalibucrew.com" to your query.

• Like 3