Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower Lights

2014 Wakesetter VLX - my rear facing tower lights are on all the time. I replaced the lighting relay and it’s still on all the time. The lead coming from the blue box to turn the lights on/off is always hot. Any thoughts on how to fix?

9 hours ago, ABertram said:

2014 Wakesetter VLX - my rear facing tower lights are on all the time. I replaced the lighting relay and it’s still on all the time. The lead coming from the blue box to turn the lights on/off is always hot. Any thoughts on how to fix?

Cut the red wire.  No!  The blue one!

Seriously, you may need to trace the blue wire back to its source to find the answer, but I have heard a lot of talk here about lights coming on automatically whenever you use the key override to power the boat.  Is that what is happening?