Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 25LSV officially released on the website

BarliBear

8 minutes ago, ctvandy23 said:

Not sure about those speaker covers? 

i actually think it gives it a cleaner look, and i dont have my kids putting their hands on the mid bass woofer

Edited by Stevo
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Stevo said:

i actually think it gives it a cleaner look, and i dont have my kids putting their hands on the mid bass woofer

I guess but a bit too modern for me.  

I keep hearing about the RBZ light option but I can't find any video showing it off..... would really like to see,

If anyone has a link .... please forward

thanks,

Cloud 9

The boat supposedly has a higher freeboard by about 4-5 inches.  The bow flip up seat, new styling, LED light option (but you must get the malivue seat if you want the RGB), 103 gallon gas tank, redesigned rear area with walkthrough, nicer reclining rear facing seats when you are floating, new stitching and speaker designs.  The looks are just not my preference.  I am sure it will grow on me but I tried using the same color design I used for my 2021 25 LSV and it doesn't look good in any option lol.  I would like the freeboard, but I couldn't justify another 20k on top of what was already an incredibly expensive boat.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, djheywood said:

The boat supposedly has a higher freeboard by about 4-5 inches.  The bow flip up seat, new styling, LED light option (but you must get the malivue seat if you want the RGB), 103 gallon gas tank, redesigned rear area with walkthrough, nicer reclining rear facing seats when you are floating, new stitching and speaker designs.  The looks are just not my preference.  I am sure it will grow on me but I tried using the same color design I used for my 2021 25 LSV and it doesn't look good in any option lol.  I would like the freeboard, but I couldn't justify another 20k on top of what was already an incredibly expensive boat.

Are you still waiting on your boat?  At this point it will be a 2022 right?

no I got it a few weeks ago.  I was given the option right before it was built to delay and get a 2022 by my dealer but I couldn't swallow the additional cost.  If it was the same I probably would have pushed it off but this was a stretch already hehe.

6 minutes ago, puravida said:

Anyone know what lake Malibu shoots their promo videos at? The 2022 25 LSV announcement video looked like an awesome Lake.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was somewhere on the lake at the factory.