Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need a Walkthrough Windshield - Please Help

Hello all. Does anyone know where to get glass replacement for a 2012 247 walkthrough windshield? Anyone make replacement lexan windows, or anything like this? Dealer cannot get the glass for my boat. thanks!

In the past, I took a center window to a glass shop and they cut one to fit and installed it in the frame.  Since the center is flat, I would think a shop could do it for your 2012.

The window does have a contour to it (not flat), probably going to use lexan. Can't find anyone who makes these anymore. 

• 4 weeks later...
endless mtn skier

Looking for a side window on 2011 vtx that broke and cant find one anywhere and my dealer just said “sorry, cant get one”

Must be made by Taylor or Pacific Coast right? so i tried taylor products… they need the number on the sticker which doesnt exist on mine, and then tried pacific coast windshields who also needs the product number . PC windshield’s  logo is not on my glass either…I then saw there was a patent design infringement case ;   pacific coast windshield vs Malibu for the curved glass with the openings on the corner..and Malibu lost! Im guessing Malibu made the windows, and got sued so had to stop making them? So I guess I am SOL unless I make one custom out of plexiglass or Pacific Coast has mercy on us and can make one similar. If anyone knows what really happened I would love to know.