Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Viper Module

Wondering if anyone has an alternate part number for Viper Module P/N 1539-10267-01? Its off of a 2009 Malibu Wakesetter 21vlx. I can't seem to find this part number on line. Any info would be much appreciated Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have identical boat.  i was just informed by my dealer they believe i need a replacement viper module, because my power wedge went down and wont come back up.  same problem last year and waited 6 months for a replacement power module.  that fixed it for 3 days, now issue returned.  what is the issue you are seeing, and why are you replacing yours?

My maliview screen is blue. No indication or anything on the screen. I have ordered the viper module direct from Medallion. New P/N 1539-10799-01. 

Hope it fixes this!!

did you ever check the cable connection to the back of your maliview screen?  i think someone else on here had same issue as you and it was as simple as a loose RCA cable?  

Do you mind telling me what you paid?  I recently received a price quote on a new module and seemed very high compared to other posts I’ve seen. Either pricing has changed recently or my dealer is getting a pretty healthy margin?

On 7/28/2021 at 1:36 PM, NWWash said:

did you ever check the cable connection to the back of your maliview screen?  i think someone else on here had same issue as you and it was as simple as a loose RCA cable?  

Yes, checked all connections. No luck!

On 8/2/2021 at 11:43 PM, NWWash said:

Do you mind telling me what you paid?  I recently received a price quote on a new module and seemed very high compared to other posts I’ve seen. Either pricing has changed recently or my dealer is getting a pretty healthy margin?

$1262.91 direct from Medallion. This part number is no longer manufactured so have to go direct and they build as ordered. Been 5 weeks waiting so far, not super impressed!!

Sucks when the manufacturer doesn't support its products anymore!!

ok thanks!  same price i just got quoted told me 3 week lead time.  I am trying one more thing to bypass my issue before ordering one myself.  Hopefully it will fix your issue.  If not, maybe I will just buy from you LOL.

• 2 months later...

Had a similar issue and the fix was replacing the start button. Years ago I found some info on here which led me to that and then I made a thread showing how to replace said start button. My issue was on a 2013 23 lsv and the maliview screen on start up would take a long time to boot up. Would be a blue screen for minutes. Issue got worse and worse. 

• 4 months later...

I got a quote for $2300 on this same part number. I am trying to chase a Maliview low voltage issue. I wonder what the differences are in the different viper units? There are a bunch of these for around $700 online with different numbers. Is it just the stereo functions? Not sure if anyone has tried any different numbers for this year than P/N 1539-10799-01?