Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

27lsv confirmed 2023

1 hour ago, justgary said:

So if you need a 3 pound hammer to finish a project, do you go buy a 1 pound hammer because your wife thought you didn't need a bigger hammer?  A truck is a tool, and you don't need her permission to buy what you need.  :whistle:

Good point! I have never asked permission to buy a tool😂😂😂

• Haha 2
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Hulk

• tn_rider

• hethj7

• 67King

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe I'm the oddball here but I got a bigger boat simply to make a bigger wave. My only friends are my wife and my dog. 

I don’t think this is something hulk would joke around with lol! He’s been posting requesting it for years so they prob called him direct to break the good news! 😂😂

Waiting for the inevitable 29LSV thread... 

Posted Images

granddaddy55
On 8/27/2021 at 5:58 PM, justgary said:

So if you need a 3 pound hammer to finish a project, do you go buy a 1 pound hammer because your wife thought you didn't need a bigger hammer?  A truck is a tool, and you don't need her permission to buy what you need.  :whistle:

😂🤣😳🤔

With the new LT4, I really don't think more engine is needed. It pushes the 25LSV and M240 fully ballast surfing under 3000RPMs. It can easily handle a 27LSV. Now, twin engines would be amazing! But the LT4 is untouched in competitors, with 607hp and 606ft lbs torque. The new Malibu's haven't pushed this motor yet.

20 hours ago, Suggy said:

With the new LT4, I really don't think more engine is needed. It pushes the 25LSV and M240 fully ballast surfing under 3000RPMs. It can easily handle a 27LSV. Now, twin engines would be amazing! But the LT4 is untouched in competitors, with 607hp and 606ft lbs torque. The new Malibu's haven't pushed this motor yet.

Amen

• 1 month later...

In his defense, I do think he said it would be a 2023 model.  Which makes it even more odd to have insider info that far in advance, unless a buddy is a development engineer for Malibu.  

14 hours ago, tn_rider said:

This thread aged well? 😂 bump. Can’t wait for more info to come out!

#game changers...

....Take a little time....  😂

On 10/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, tn_rider said:

Take a lot of time as in generations? 😂

Who knows given the current economic and supply chain issues as they continue to deteriorate by the day . We have a several years to go on those.. 

i mean look at Boeing, they said over a year ago no way to develop a new plane as supply chain disruptions will take 10yrs to recover. Ppl thought they were crazy.. well 2yrs into it and things have only become worse..  

On the other hand most mfgs are trying to go crazy efficient with limited resources.. higher end models with higher profits are #1 priority.. in the case of Malibu why not build less, build bigger and more profitable sooner than later.. 

Several smaller end boat mfgs have cut bottom end models off the offerings..

build larger more profitable Malibu's and less axis.. 

On 10/16/2021 at 10:17 AM, The Hulk said:

Who knows given the current economic and supply chain issues as they continue to deteriorate by the day . We have a several years to go on those.. 

i mean look at Boeing, they said over a year ago no way to develop a new plane as supply chain disruptions will take 10yrs to recover. Ppl thought they were crazy.. well 2yrs into it and things have only become worse..  

On the other hand most mfgs are trying to go crazy efficient with limited resources.. higher end models with higher profits are #1 priority.. in the case of Malibu why not build less, build bigger and more profitable sooner than later.. 

Several smaller end boat mfgs have cut bottom end models off the offerings..

build larger more profitable Malibu's and less axis.. 

Shhhhhh!! ( nothing to see here malibu!) let’s a get a bunch of t250s on the lots before we give them any ideas!😉