Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M220 - Wakeboard Setup?

geogilbert

Looking for those few of you that are left wakeboarding and are figuring out the M220.  Working to build the best wake I can. 

Wondering were you all have landed on the set up. 

Still playing with options but, it is looking like this think really likes midship weight and unlike every Malibu in history it is not needing extra bow weight.  Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter or have figured out how to build a pro level wake? 

• 11 months later...

Hot topic for me, I’m still not super happy with my wake but it’s good. Room for improvement. Back of the boat, 100%, middle 50% and front 0%. Wedge at 3 and a speed of 34kmph on a 62.5foot rope. 

22 mph, wedge-3, bow and mid ballast tank 50% = Perfect for me.  I wouldn't say pro level because I value my life but really fun.  LOL