Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Over the tower boat cover

mikeayu

Has anyone tried the over-the-tower covers for their Malibu?  I keep my new 2021 on a lift for the summer with intense sun, looking for an easy way to cover it (ideally without taking the tower down.  In Northern CA, so not much rain, just lots of sun.  Looks like a few companies are selling the same product - same products, 3 different material options, the most durable being the Sunbrella/Outdura (I guess Sunbrella is one of those things in short supply at the moment so they are doing Outdura). Curious about fit with the tower, bimini, board racks (can I leave boards on the rack but rotate them in and fit the cover over? does the bimini have to be completely stowed, or maybe just flipped in half but don't need to wrap and cover the fabric? )  Ideally it goes on/off quickly so I don't spend 2 hours covering/uncovering just to go for a quick spin before work:)

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/boat_covers/MALIBU_264/WAKESETTER_23_LSV_W-_G5_TOWER_W-_SWPF_47622/

https://www.coverquest.com/products/boat/mmy/carver?make=MALIBU&model=WAKESETTER 23 LSV W%2F G5 TOWER W%2F SWPF&years=2021-2021