Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

TXI boat cover with rachets

malibuont

Hi,  Looking for advice on best place to get a new boat cover.  Mine is 6 years old and very fragile. It is a Malibu original and i guess the sun has got to it.

• 1 year later...

Hi - I assume by now you found something and would be  don't know the best place, but my 2008 VTX's cover is definitely needing replacement and I've found custom covers that look to have all the features I like plus the malibu logo, at malibuparts.com but they're not cheap. I've also emailed evolutioncovers.com because several years ago I was told that hands-down the best covers were from a company name starting with "E", and I'm hoping that might be it.

I'd be interested to know what you bought and from where.

Cheers!