Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New lines on the 25 LSV

Sixer

On 9/3/2021 at 4:35 PM, guitarcrazy said:

I am the Captain, and when I fly the plane or helicopter that is true.  But when it comes to the boat my First Mate has a lot of influence.  :salute:

Anyone who says otherwise is full it it!

32 minutes ago, DFW said:

Two more “in the wild”

The much sought after Nassau Blue Metallic paired with White here.

1DC117AD-1462-4152-8E7D-932FD83E1948.thumb.jpeg.f32ace7411455682cdd592f63922080f.jpeg

The boat below was stunning in person!!

529DB42C-04AA-470B-A576-5BD557EC7CB8.thumb.jpeg.7930e74922f2413fb887ecd29e6b79f2.jpeg

Nassau flake is pretty amazing.  However, I love the simplicity of the bottom boat.  I'd like to see what was done with the interior.  

• Like 2
On 9/13/2021 at 9:03 AM, DFW said:

Two more “in the wild”

The much sought after Nassau Blue Metallic paired with White here.

1DC117AD-1462-4152-8E7D-932FD83E1948.thumb.jpeg.f32ace7411455682cdd592f63922080f.jpeg

The boat below was stunning in person!!

529DB42C-04AA-470B-A576-5BD557EC7CB8.thumb.jpeg.7930e74922f2413fb887ecd29e6b79f2.jpeg

The 2nd boat did it right, that first one is FUGLY!

8 hours ago, BarliBear said:

I like that step on the front of the trailer to get in the bow

Bow step is handy!

I have to say, after only a couple of weeks in, the Sea Deck on the trailer steps is already starting to wear. Thinking the diamond plate option might have been the way to go for a $150 up charge. I’ve been told the diamond plate gets hot here in Texas, the Sea Deck does not.

4 hours ago, Chappy said:

The 2nd boat did it right, that first one is FUGLY!

No jagged lines for Chappy! I have to ask, how do you tolerate the MXZ pickle fork? I loved the bow space and hated the look of my MXZ…

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, DFW said:

Bow step is handy!

I have to say, after only a couple of weeks in, the Sea Deck on the trailer steps is already starting to wear. Thinking the diamond plate option might have been the way to go for a $150 up charge. I’ve been told the diamond plate gets hot here in Texas, the Sea Deck does not.

Interesting. I just let the dealer do their thing for the trailer. 

We don’t trailer a whole lot but I’m not totally sure what I’d use the blow step for.

Didn’t realize the Diamond plate was an up charge. I would’ve figured the sea deck would be but I’m glad we have the plates as it’s for a utility function. 

I am with you on the bow step.  I always board in the back when not hitched and when hitched the tailgate works great for getting in the bow.   I am sure if I ever had the bow step I would then say it is a must have, but having never had it, I can’t say I have missed it.  

3 hours ago, DFW said:

Bow step is handy!

I would think that the diamond plate would be slippery when wet with shoes and hot without.   We have the front step with Sea Deck and really like it and so far it is holding up.  Would get it again.

9 hours ago, DFW said:

No jagged lines for Chappy! I have to ask, how do you tolerate the MXZ pickle fork? I loved the bow space and hated the look of my MXZ…

Ha! That first boat looks like a geometric art project my 4th grader did. It took years for the MXZ lines to grow on me now I like it and can't see myself ever going back to a traditional bow.

14 hours ago, BarliBear said:

We don’t trailer a whole lot but I’m not totally sure what I’d use the blow step for.

12 hours ago, hethj7 said:

I am sure if I ever had the bow step I would then say it is a must have, but having never had it, I can’t say I have missed it.  

I load/ unload by myself. That front step is a no brainer. I originally was not going to get it.

The dealer talked me into it, and I am so glad he did.