Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New lines on the 25 LSV

Sixer

That's the one!  I'm sure it'll grow on me, but it looks like a shark tooth design to me.  Too jagged for my taste.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stevo said:

Jury is still out on those lines, 

At first I did not like them. 
The are really growing on me. I can still get the nice classic Malibu lines that the wife and I like. 
I have seen one that blew my mind, that I really like. But the colors won’t work for me out here on the Dirty D.

18 hours ago, Sparky450 said:

They can still be built with some nice classic lines as well . 😉😉

Do we have any photos of these so we can put this thread to bed?

On 6/25/2021 at 7:25 AM, Five Cent Worth said:

Do we have any photos of these so we can put this thread to bed?

Not yet. Malibu has not released the online optimizer for the ‘22s yet.  You have to go into the dealer and have them pull it up on their portal.  I heard it may be coming in July 

7 hours ago, Raffit78 said:

Wish they would go back to a seat behind the captains chair. I bought a 2017 25lsv for the room. Now they stuck a storage bin there. 

I agree.  Wish it was just a build option.  One of the things I like best about my 18 25lsv is the space. 

I had the opportunity to sit in and see the '22 25LSV this week and it looked great and is around ~5" taller than the '21.  I was surprised how tall it was on the trailer and was taller than the MXZ next to it and almost as tall as the Paragon G23 that was behind it on a trailer.  The new transom seats in the back are a really cool addition with the extendable leg rests over the swim platform.  I also like all of the stitching in all of the seats.  Boat was all metal flake (Nassau Blue and Machine Silver) and looked really good.  I also ordered that color scheme but went Dark Blue and Machine Silver.    I think it will grow on most and looks better in person than in pics.  I can't wait for mine to arrive in the next few months!

2 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

Better...but, why.... :Frustrated: I thought it would be an easy sell to the wife on a 25 for next year.  SMH

Hull is deeper and boat is heavier with more ballast and a 100 gallon fuel tank so hoping that also translates into a better wave as well.  It definitely comes at a price because the increase in price from the '21s was steep!

Just now, shenard said:

Hull is deeper and boat is heavier with more ballast and a 100 gallon fuel tank so hoping that also translates into a better wave as well.  It definitely comes at a price because the increase in price from the '21s was steep!

The new gel pattern will have to be seen in person and grow on me.  I don't even want to show her them now...

The additional freeboard and proper rear facing seats are my selling points.  We ride a X22 all the time and those rear facing seats and freeboard are awesome.

• Like 2
On 6/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, ThinBuLine said:

That’s a nice house mortgage payment. Over 20 years too... on a depreciating asset... 

Soon Malibu will be accepting 3rd party endorsed stimmy checks 🤣

On 6/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, ThinBuLine said:

That’s a nice house mortgage payment. Over 20 years too... on a depreciating asset... 

Wait... who says these are depreciating assets? 

1 hour ago, Five Cent Worth said:

The first one is Nassau Blue but it looks a little different in person.  I'll see if my dealer will let me post some pictures of it since they are starting to surface on the Internet already.  They asked me not too since official pics have not been released by Malibu yet.  

Edited by shenard
1 hour ago, Five Cent Worth said:

The first one is Nassau Blue but it doesn't really look like that in person.  I'll see if my dealer will let me post some pictures of it since they are starting to surface on the Internet already.  They asked me not too since official pics have not been released by Malibu yet.  

Just now, shenard said:

The first one is Nassau Blue but it doesn't really look like that in person.  I'll see if my dealer will let me post some pictures of it since they are starting to surface on the Internet already.  They asked me not too since official pics have not been released by Malibu yet.  

Yeah, the boat builder does a terrible job reflecting Nassau.  It's what made me nervous about it when ordering my '21 23 LSV.  Fortuantley, the color looks amazing.  Particularly against white, black, and machine silver flake.  The builder renders it with a green hue, which couldn't be further from reality.  

PFA

23LSV Norris Lake.jpg

• Like 4