Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New lines on the 25 LSV

Sixer

I seem to  always be disappointed when I see the new gel lines come out on renderings.   ( minus the 23mxz) typically there are way better in person  so I’ll hold judgment till I see a photo of one in the water . 

DESCRIPTION

2022 Malibu 25 LSV

2022 Malibu Boats 25 LSV

Payments as Low as $1558.67per month with approved credit with 10% down payment, 5.99% annual percentage rate for 240 months. Excludes tax, title, and registration fees.

These lines caught my eye.

$242,000

Edited by John I.
6 minutes ago, John I. said:

$242,000

That’s a nice house mortgage payment. Over 20 years too... on a depreciating asset... 

1 hour ago, John I. said:

$242,000

that's insane! what is even more insane is that they are filling up all the build slots at these prices! I wonder if I could install a larger gas tank on my boat???? that and a heater and I might keep it another 5 years! and at this rate still sale it for close to what I paid for it!!

How would you get the cover to stay below the rub rail on this boat and why did they have to do the "whale-thing" like MB and Mastercraft with the rub-rail?!

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, bcoppess23 said:

How would you get the cover to stay below the rub rail on this boat and why did they have to do the "whale-thing" like MB and Mastercraft with the rub-rail?!

The M240 has a step down rub rail.  The covers would need to have the straps located at the right spots.

Edited by saxton15
33 minutes ago, saxton15 said:

The M240 has a step down rub rail.  The covers would need to have the straps located at the right spots.

Yes as does the current 23 LSV, and now older 25 LSV.  However, this one looks more crisp.

Edited by bcoppess23

That is the new progressive gel coat scheme.  I have one on order and that I built it in progressive with the LT4 but in dark blue flake and machine silver flake. It looks really good in the actual boat Automator that the dealer has in their portal. The reason the rubrails are different in the picture is because the actual boat is a new hull design that is deeper (more freeboard space) than the current model.  That is also the reason it is 600lbs heavier than the current model.  You also now have the walk thru section in the stern and the seats in the back have foot recliners that come out over the swim platform.  

14 hours ago, shenard said:

and the seats in the back have foot recliners that come out over the swim platform.  

Thanks for the feedback.  Are there other patterns available?  

Stoked on more freeboard!!! 

Do you have any pics of the seats?  Do the back rests flip up like the MC?

Walk thru, flip up rear seats and more freeboard = wife sold....  :rockon:  (Keep her from wanting to look at that new XT24)

Edited by Five Cent Worth

If this is 600# heavier... what is a 25LSV loaded up and ready for the lake tipping the scales at? 9000#?  

Not loving the lines based on the images, but I know TMC will configure some epic boats that are beautiful. 

5 hours ago, gregtay said:

Not loving the lines based on the images, but I know TMC will configure some epic boats that are beautiful. 

I always find it interesting how the looks of something can grow on me and I eventually like it... except perhaps for the "hips" on a Master Craft.

Reminds me of when the g4 tower was released. So many people seemed to hate it in the pictures but it seemed to change pretty quickly when it was out in the wild.

• Like 2

That link above does not do this boat justice. Any one can pick color combos to butcher boat lines. This will be my third 25lsv and from what we designed and seen on the video,It will be the best looking of the three! Hands down. And with the almost 1000 lb heavier wet weight I’m banking best wave of the three also.  LT4 all the way on this bad boy.

Edited by Capdoogie

I’m sure it will be a beauty when all is said and done.  Was hoping maybe to see surf gate fusion integration on it.  

wonder if they will have a retuned M6di motor next year.

16 hours ago, Capdoogie said:

That link above does not do this boat justice. Any one can pick color combos to butcher boat lines. This will be my third 25lsv and from what we designed and seen on the video,It will be the best looking of the three! Hands down. And with the almost 1000 lb heavier wet weight I’m banking best wave of the three also.  LT4 all the way on this bad boy.

I agree.  Those are horrible color combos and I agree that the link above does not do the boat justice.  I have also seen the video as well and the boat looks really good.  Here is my build sheet and pic of my combo which also doesn't do the boat justice in pictures because the interior colors actually match exterior color and look too light blue in picture.  Looked much better online when building it.  The progressive gel coat scheme that I picked adds one more line on side of boat that you can configure (and also pay more for if you do flake like me!).  The aggressive gel coat also looks pretty good as well.  I didn't care for the classic because hull color extended to part of the side of the boat.

Pics of Boat Design

Build Sheet

1 minute ago, The Hulk said:

Did the link expire?

Shows a green 2016-2018 model with g4 tower?

I had to pull it down on my iphone vs PC.

For lines on current Malibus, there's simply no topping the 24 MXZ.  There's one here in AZ I've seen a few times that is far and away the best looking surf boat I've ever seen.

Edited by UWSkier
  • Like 4