Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Crew help me. Need coil pack!

2018 With Raptor 410. I have a lake trip planned for next Wednesday. Boat has been at dealer waiting for repair since Tuesday, they didn't look at it till yesterday. Made appointment on June 2 and they wouldn't take it in till the 15th.

Long story short, I need a coil pack that I can have overnighted or picked up in Middle TN area. Anyone have a lead where I can find one? Waiting on Bakes Marine to get back with me now.

5 minutes ago, Bawshogg said:

Go go a Ford dealership and get one for a 6.2l Same stuff.  

Was wondering if the wiring was all the same ?

• 3 weeks later...

So to continue this event, Took my dealer all of June to get my boat back to me after replacing the Alternator and #8 coil pack. Missed 4 weekends. Long story short, I ask if it was lake tested and service manager said yes lake and shop tested. Brought her home Tuesday and got to launch Saturday morning. First start of the trailer and I get the same service needed buzzer/banner about 20 seconds after start. (did dealer forget to reset) Need to acknowledge it then boat seems to run OK. It does that at every start?

Active code on System alarms screen, Primary Loop Open Or Short to Ground

SPN:1275 FMI:5   (Service manager says it is #8 coil pack fault)

Any ideas I may bring to my dealer to get this issue fixed? Don't want to miss another month!:mad: Anything I can check Myself? Is there a way to reset the code and see if it comes back?