Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 lsv vipper app.bin

robyoungkojo9

I need to update my software on my 2017 LSV, it’s says download viperllapp.bin.  I've researched many places and the best solution I could find is on youtube.  That is suggesting I download from the Malibu Dealer Site but I obviously don't have access to that.  I called the local dealer but they are booked out at least 45 days.  Does anyone have the software they could share?  Thanks in advance if anyone does.

Edited by robyoungkojo9
  • 2 years later...

I have the same problem, I can't find the newest version of the viperllapp.bin to update to a thumbdrive and then to the boat. Any ideas?

On 7/21/2023 at 9:36 AM, RichV said:

I have the same problem, I can't find the newest version of the viperllapp.bin to update to a thumbdrive and then to the boat. Any ideas?

You have to get it from a dealer.