Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

boat cover

You don’t want black for a number of reasons. Chief among them is that the black covers are suspected to cause discoloration issues with the vinyl. Black is going to turn gray eventually anyway.

Evolution covers are great but won’t have the Malibu logo. You can pick from many colors. Maybe you could have the logo put on it after you get it locally. Not sure on lead times, you might be waiting awhile. Corey at evolution is great. 

I have same boat, same year.  During the winter I picked up a new Westland cover for it through bald mikes.  I went that route because it’s about half the costs of evolution cover, and I don’t think the Malibu ones are much cheaper than evolution.  I don’t plan to keep the boat for the next 6+ years otherwise I might’ve sprung for the evolution cover.   Westland covers can be ordered in any color, but do not have the Malibu logo.  The Westland’s (and evolution too iirc) do not come with the boots installed to access the cleats and gas cap - which I thought would suck but it was easy to rework the lines to not need access to cleats - I priced $120 from local seamstress to add them in the future which I probably won’t do. I opted for the sunbrella version which is the same material evolution uses.  It was a great purchase, fits perfect, only took 3 weeks to receive.  It came with hang tite system and is trailerable with extra trailer straps which are provided for free.  All in all it came to right around $800.  I’m sure you can get these covers through other dealers but I will vouche for the customer service of bald mike.  He was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly.