Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BABz fenders rock!

Superdice7

So happy with my BABz fenders for tie ups this year.  Caleb (owner) takes pride and is super responsive when called upon.   5 stars!  I ordered a pair of the hammerhead grey!   Fast shipping.
https://www.babzusa.com

Edited by Superdice7
Spelling

Agreed.  I tied up and used them this weekend.  Other boat had Mission fenders on, and I put out the Babz between our boats.  Once the rollers came through we were both glad the Babz were there.  Mission fenders wouldn't have been enough to keep us from hitting boats.  Great products for sure!

Edited by Sixer

I hear you.  I had to inflate/deflate them when I had a VTX.  With my LSV I'm able to store them fully inflated.  Makes a big difference with a little deeper storage.

Babz are absolutely amazing! No need to worry about hitting the dock or scuffing from traditional fenders.

I keep two inflatable and it’s no big deal with the storage on the new boats. 

On 6/2/2021 at 5:03 AM, granddaddy55 said:

i really like mine but don't want to bring a pump and getting tired of blowing them up myself

Just get a cheap 12v pump from walmart.  Blows them up in 10 seconds.  When we know we'll be on the water for multiple days I just velcro strap them to the tower and they ride above the bimini.  

• Like 2
On 6/5/2021 at 10:04 PM, Cole2001 said:

Babz are absolutely amazing! No need to worry about hitting the dock or scuffing from traditional fenders.

I keep two inflatable and it’s no big deal with the storage on the new boats. 

oh yea, try an older a20

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had 4 balls!

I just got back from a week at Lake Powell getting brutalized by winds every day.  The BABZ saved my bacon. I kept the boat tied up to the houseboat and they protected the boat very well.  I am ordering a second set now.  

Maybe it is my superior lung capacity, but it takes me less than 2 minutes to blow them up by mouth.  I also broke out the tube pump, but it was hardly worth the trouble.  I did not find them too difficult to blow up my mouth.  

• 11 months later...