Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 Fatax Tower Base

Eeak

I can see it on my MAC desktop, but not my Iphone.  I will have to look into this later, don't have the time right now unless you have a suggestion.  I tried to insert it again, here???spacer.png

That is not a photo of the fracture itself that is simply a photo of the part I need.  I know I need the part, I have been having a hard time finding that base for each side without having to replace the entire tower.

On 6/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, granddaddy55 said:

looks like corrosion, clean it well and try some pigspit

@Granddaddy55 any thoughts on finding or someone making that part?  Maybe I need to post the request in a different spot in the forums.  Or maybe I am out of luck and need a whole new tower.

On 6/9/2021 at 8:10 AM, Eeak said:

@Granddaddy55 any thoughts on finding or someone making that part?  Maybe I need to post the request in a different spot in the forums.  Or maybe I am out of luck and need a whole new tower.

find a shop that powder coats, they will be or know someone who is a machinist/welder/fabricator.  please let us see the crack!!!!