Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

tower wiring

Grooobz

I needed to recently replace my WetSounds tower clamps on one of my Rev10's. The place that wired them on left no slack in the wire and when I pulled the speaker off the connections broke. I could not reach in and pull the wire out so I just pulled it down through the tubing. My intention was to feed some wire back up through with the speaker wire attached. I can get the wire up and around the bend and back out the top of the tower. However, when I tape the wiring to it and try to pull it all through the speaker wire cannot get through the 90 degree turn. Any suggestions? This is all being done on the 2019 Axis. 

Edited by Grooobz

Pic of tower, and tower model will help this discussion. 

If you have a string through, it’s all about finding the type and size of wire you can pull through. Did you upsize your wire?  Did you tape up a clean, snag free, “pulling head” between string and wire?