Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Seattle Boat Best Experience

Bigfish0230

This is a little late coming but I needed to give credit to a great company. When I first started looking to buy a boat I contacted several dealers and even looked at purchasing a used Malibu. I am so glad I didn't. I could not have had a better experience or better sales team. This all started with the most friendly and knowledgeable sales person in Elizabeth McPhail.  She even took me out and cleaned off a boat for me in the snow! She helped us through the process in what options would be useful knowing what we wanted, and best of all there was no pressure. After the purchase she kept me up to date on the delivery time line and then   she came up and spent an afternoon on the lake showing us how to trailer, dock, and use our boat. After the sale she was even more amazing with questions or trouble shooting. The financing was also a great experience with Elizabeth Bohling. It was smooth and she was also very helpful with any questions we had. Lastly, Jeff Bohling in the surf shop was very helpful and assisted me in great selection of surf boards, wakeboards, boots, and a few other accessories, matched other prices. Shout out to the whole team.  An added bonus was due to COVID last year and an engine shortage , Malibu and Seattle Boat upgraded me from a M5DI to an Indmar 450 Raptor. 

Thanks Seattle Boat and especially to Elizabeth McPhail

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Bigfish0230 said:

This is a little late coming but I needed to give credit to a great company. When I first started looking to buy a boat I contacted several dealers and even looked at purchasing a used Malibu. I am so glad I didn't. I could not have had a better experience or better sales team. This all started with the most friendly and knowledgeable sales person in Elizabeth McPhail.  She even took me out and cleaned off a boat for me in the snow! She helped us through the process in what options would be useful knowing what we wanted, and best of all there was no pressure. After the purchase she kept me up to date on the delivery time line and then   she came up and spent an afternoon on the lake showing us how to trailer, dock, and use our boat. After the sale she was even more amazing with questions or trouble shooting. The financing was also a great experience with Elizabeth Bohling. It was smooth and she was also very helpful with any questions we had. Lastly, Jeff Bohling in the surf shop was very helpful and assisted me in great selection of surf boards, wakeboards, boots, and a few other accessories, matched other prices. Shout out to the whole team.  An added bonus was due to COVID last year and an engine shortage , Malibu and Seattle Boat upgraded me from a M5DI to an Indmar 450 Raptor. 

Thanks Seattle Boat and especially to Elizabeth McPhail

i agree. Elizabeth was wonderful to work with when i ordered my 2019.  Service and been above and beyond during my two years of ownership.

Thankfully you didn’t get Jesse M. We had a terrible experience with Seattle Boat. Thankfully we found something else to purchase and couldn’t be happier with the Axis we landed on. 

On 5/22/2021 at 4:46 PM, gregtay said:

i agree. Elizabeth was wonderful to work with when i ordered my 2019.  Service and been above and beyond during my two years of ownership.

Have to agree here. For the most part, They took really good care of me on the service end. 

Edited by Pnwrider
17 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Have to agree here. For the most part, They took really good care of me on the service end. 

you sure hear some horror stories of bad dealers/service.. I just cringe when I read those posts.  SBC sets an example of how it should be done.  They have even come out to my house and picked up my boat for some warranty work when it wasn't super convenient for me to get it down to their shop.  They do everything they can to keep you out on the water having fun :)    Yes. SBC might be on the high end as far as cost goes, but you get what you pay for, and I think it is completely worth it.

• Like 1