Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M5/M6/LT4 oil filter part numbers

2021 22LSV with M5. Bakes has the Hengst E1001H (which is what’s in the boat now) for $39. There is a Hengst E1001H D28 for $11 on Amazon. Does anything know if they are the same? D28 at the end of the Amazon one. Searched and haven’t found anything.

10 minutes ago, Mac61355 said:

2021 22LSV with M5. Bakes has the Hengst E1001H (which is what’s in the boat now) for $39. There is a Hengst E1001H D28 for $11 on Amazon. Does anything know if they are the same? D28 at the end of the Amazon one. Searched and haven’t found anything.

I have used the one on amazon 2 times now and have had no issues.

On 9/16/2023 at 7:32 PM, Jasondao25 said:

Hi there,

I just changed oil for my 2019 22LSV. Purchased oil and filter online and filter brand is Hengst E160H01 D28b through Malibupart.cơm.  The existing filter is WIX 57214 (1st Gen) though.  Filter replacement was a pain for this model.  Took the boat out earlier and noticed the oil pressure was was higher than previously, around 71-77at 2400 to 3500 rpm's and idle around 45-50 psi. Before it was around 65-68.  Is this a filter problem or something I'm not doing right?  Should I switch filter and put in the Wix brand Thanks, 

Personally I wouldn't worry about it.

5 hours ago, ncarilli said:

So has anyone found a NAPA Gold filter that works in the 2021 and up M6 engines?

I've been using WIX 51212, NAPA Gold equivalent is 1212.

2 hours ago, JeffK said:

I believe this fits the M6 - WIX 57214

That's for the early M5/M6's.   

• Like 3