Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 A 24 Bow Ballast hoses

MystiikVLX

I have two bags made for bow of 2021 A 24. One bag has one connection in port side and one in starboard and then 2 in the very front.

The other bag has one connection in port side, then one in the very front and then 2 on the starboard side of the bag.

So my question is, where are the ballast hoses in the A 24. I am guessing there is one port drain, one starboard drain then? where does fill go in and where is overflow?

Anyone know? I am asking as my boat is on order and is schedule to have spray date this week.

thanks

From what I have seen, the 2021 A24 bow ballast plumbing should have quick connect elbow drain fitting hoses in the port rear and starboard rear lower corners of the bow compartment.  The fill hose and vent hoses are connected together with a splice fitting, so the splice needs to be removed, then 1-1/8 elbow quick connection fittings need to be installed on the end of each hose where the splice was, and then one is connected to the bag on the starboard upper rear corner and one is connected to the center of the bag.  This is how I've seen the Barefoot FatSac W027-1 1/8 bag installed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1