Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 SUNSCAPE 25LSV

Doubletrouble

looking for advice on proper set up to my new to me 2004 25LSV for wake surfing which I am also brand new to.  Spoke to wakemakers and based on conserative measurements, I and adding:

Starboard locker 720

Port locker 550

port mid seat 190

ski locker 340

I am also going to add (10) 50lb ballast weight bag in the mid side compartments.  

I have a manual wedge which i was told was about 1k lbs of added ballast.  

Generally there will be my wife driving at 150lbs and two girls at 110 and 125 in the boat.  

I have also ordered Evolution surf trim tabs that I will install.  

Not sure how I can squeeze any more weight in the boat with out losing storage, my wife was sticky on that point, no loss of storage even when riding.  Want to make sure i have setup myself up for sucess.  

Any help on people that have a 25LSV or know enough about this sport and this boat to help me.

Thanks

Chad