Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Amp plug adapters

alcoprop

Anyone have a tower harness amp adapter? Exile is out of stock and Digikey is out of the parts to make them. I was able to get the cabin harness from Exile. Would also like to get a cabin speaker adapter if anyone has any. Thank you 

33 minutes ago, alcoprop said:

Anyone have a tower harness amp adapter? Exile is out of stock and Digikey is out of the parts to make them. I was able to get the cabin harness from Exile. Would also like to get a cabin speaker adapter if anyone has any. Thank you 

Did you also check Mouser and Newark for the connector parts?

1 minute ago, justgary said:

Did you also check Mouser and Newark for the connector parts?

No I did not but I will! Thanks

I know there are a few guys on the forum that make all 5 plugs. Unfortunately they are very time consuming to make and are pretty expensive. I am sure they will post up if they want to make the plugs, it is not fair of me to offer their services. I know this doesn't help, but if you're patient maybe one of the guys will post up and offer to make them for you.

I can take a ton of detailed pics of my harness' if you decide to make them yourself. 

3 hours ago, dwc032 said:

I know there are a few guys on the forum that make all 5 plugs. Unfortunately they are very time consuming to make and are pretty expensive. I am sure they will post up if they want to make the plugs, it is not fair of me to offer their services. I know this doesn't help, but if you're patient maybe one of the guys will post up and offer to make them for you.

I can take a ton of detailed pics of my harness' if you decide to make them yourself. 

Thank you. If I can find the parts I will build them! 

Alcoprop,

I have some extra harness/adapter parts from my stereo overhaul last summer. Not sure if they’re the parts you’re looking for but I’m happy to help if I can.  Check the pics out and let me know.

Ps. If you or any crew members need two pairs of white WS icons, the mounting shelf, the OEM WS syn-dx2 dsp, or the OEM WS 12” sub, I have it all sitting in my garage gathering dust. 

04AA6B73-3E54-49DF-9C7E-6DC2E7582A0E.jpeg

3678B37E-1CBF-4F63-9BDB-ACA54ECAD2F7.jpeg

FF2B5D6A-CF9E-40B5-9598-EC66CC501ADB.jpeg

26C66D84-B797-4444-8EC1-55F5BF814E21.jpeg

FE925FED-413D-4A48-9843-C5CE8EDB97D1.jpeg