Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu build time.

Bman1

12 hours ago, tjklein said:

My boat was 5 days of actual build time in April. I got pics daily from the factory with timestamps. 

Who did this for you?

12 hours ago, Bman1 said:

Does anyone know how long Malibu takes to build a boat? My 24 mxz sprayed Monday. 

Mine is supposed to get sprayed this month and delivered June 8th... haven’t been given the exact spray date though 

So my dealer said the delivery date is the first weekend in June... however he can’t give me a spray date... does that seem possible?

My spray date was delayed about 3 days from original.  Sprayed April 14th, Completed somewhere around the 28/30th.  Got to the dealer yesterday.  

22 minutes ago, Lowrider said:

Got notified of official spray date yesterday... June 10, ordered in January... hopefully will get it before July 4 🙏

Got notified yesterday that my spray date is also June 10, dealer said they hoped to have it to them 10-13 days after, so I'm really hoping i have it before the 4th!!

Excited for you two getting dates. I had a June 1 date that got pulled back last month . So maybe mines back on . Good vibes headed your way 

• Thanks 2

Just a follow up. My Spray date was April 30th(last boat of the day).  Dealer just advised it will be rigged and ready on Friday the 14th.