Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer ‘Dorsey’ jockey wheel

Chippa

Hi,

My Dorsey trailer jockey wheel broke this weekend.

Does anyone know where in Australia I can buy one?

The hole pattern is only made by Dorsey I think??

Can someone help please as I have had to use a bottle jack and timber’s 

On 5/2/2021 at 5:18 AM, Chippa said:

Hi,

My Dorsey trailer jockey wheel broke this weekend.

Does anyone know where in Australia I can buy one?

The hole pattern is only made by Dorsey I think??

Can someone help please as I have had to use a bottle jack and timber’s 

I don't think that it will be easy to find an exact replacement.  This article discusses options.  https://www.etrailer.com/question-232517.html.

A useful option may be to just cut off the offending bracket and weld on a new one from a heavy duty jack.  A member here posted his photos of that process not too long ago.

Picture?

Most of these components are made by common manufactures.  Fulton makes a lot of it.  

Easiest is to figure out via photo search which one you have, and replace directly.  

If it isn't available, I highly recommend the Fulton X2 products, if you have to adapt your bracket to a newer one anyways.

Search for "Trailer jack" on google images and start scouring for one that is a match.  

16 hours ago, justgary said:

I don't think that it will be easy to find an exact replacement.  This article discusses options.  https://www.etrailer.com/question-232517.html.

A useful option may be to just cut off the offending bracket and weld on a new one from a heavy duty jack.  A member here posted his photos of that process not too long ago.

Thank you.

that’s the issue with buying IS builds I guess.

19 hours ago, dhcomp said:

Picture?

Most of these components are made by common manufactures.  Fulton makes a lot of it.  

Easiest is to figure out via photo search which one you have, and replace directly.  

If it isn't available, I highly recommend the Fulton X2 products, if you have to adapt your bracket to a newer one anyways.

Search for "Trailer jack" on google images and start scouring for one that is a match.  

Awesome thank you.

I can’t attach a photo from my iPhone.

it ask for the URL??

19 minutes ago, Eagleboy99 said:

UNless you are a paying member of the site, you will have to use a third party picture host like GDrive, ImgBB, etc.

We like to call it “Supporting” member. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

We like to call it “Supporting” member. 

Some people are athletes, and some are just athletic supporters.  They both smell the same at the end of the game, but there is a Vas Deferens between the two....

• Like 1