Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Orange colored vinyl

TimTourville

Hello everyone I just purchased a beautiful 2013 MXZ 24 and upon driving back to Florida from picking it up in North Carolina I got right to cleaning everything including the vinyl with warm water and dishwashing soap after drying for a few hours I used 303 vinyl protectant let dry another couple of hours. I then put the cover on and parked in my backyard.  The following day I removed the cover to find my vinyl on the transom seats turned an orange and black cover. Any suggestions would greatly appreciated

thanks Tim

Where the things attached to underneath your cover, like tree debris?  Had these happen to me last season.  While initially cleaning boat tree crap dropped onto my cover and when I reopened the boat I had yellow/orange stains on my vinyl.  The shop manager at our dealer told me to use soft scrub.  He told me apply, let it sit for a bit then gently scrub stains away.  Gotta admit I was a bit nervous, but it worked like a charm.