Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2022 A24

huskey87

5 hours ago, Trev151 said:

Maybe you'll get a 2023 by the time axis stops delaying everything. They can't seem to catch up. Ordered A24 in December to receive in March before the resin shortage and we keep getting delayed every month. Hope the quality hasn't dived off with them during this 

What do they keep saying the delay is? Just finalized our build today for an A24. Went with a November build date since we can’t get out in the water this summer. Figured that would be good enough to get the boat by next summer.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2021 at 6:21 PM, Mitch83 said:

What do they keep saying the delay is? Just finalized our build today for an A24. Went with a November build date since we can’t get out in the water this summer. Figured that would be good enough to get the boat by next summer.

Just got word the boat has shipped. Ordered December 11, 2020 and build date was March 28th. Just finished August 19,2021. They delayed 4 times. Other build dates after my initial were June 15, July 1, August 1, then August 18. I would assume unless things change, I wouldn't hold my breathe on their build dates. I got a phone call from Chris at Axis and was telling me the hulls were delayed from resin disaster but hard to believe that really held them up 5 months on resin. Lots of electrical components were also an issue all the way down to nuts and bolts needed. They have someone full time running to local hardware stores to get them screws and bolts at the moment so I am hoping the quality of the boat is still decent. Weather is now 52 degrees this morning so ordering wet suits to ride for a week or 2 and onto storage I guess. Good luck! Ill post if the quality stands but looks like Centurion has had their issues this past couple months as well. 

Edited by Trev151
On 8/20/2021 at 10:22 AM, Trev151 said:

Just got word the boat has shipped. Ordered December 11, 2020 and build date was March 28th. Just finished August 19,2021. They delayed 4 times. Other build dates after my initial were June 15, July 1, August 1, then August 18. I would assume unless things change, I wouldn't hold my breathe on their build dates. I got a phone call from Chris at Axis and was telling me the hulls were delayed from resin disaster but hard to believe that really held them up 5 months on resin. Lots of electrical components were also an issue all the way down to nuts and bolts needed. They have someone full time running to local hardware stores to get them screws and bolts at the moment so I am hoping the quality of the boat is still decent. Weather is now 52 degrees this morning so ordering wet suits to ride for a week or 2 and onto storage I guess. Good luck! Ill post if the quality stands but looks like Centurion has had their issues this past couple months as well. 

Post some pics once you get it! Don’t think I’ve seen any A24’s yet, just some A22’s and a T220

So what were the new features for 2022?

Also, from an advanced wakeboarder who typically slams the boat....  Is the M6 really enough or just for most people?

28 minutes ago, Gene3x said:

So what were the new features for 2022?

Also, from an advanced wakeboarder who typically slams the boat....  Is the M6 really enough or just for most people?

I had both a 20 model And 21 models and they are different boats . the biggest thing on my 21 model I had 900 pound sacks in the back when you put 10 people on it and my primary lake is at 6100 feet the M6 barely did the job.  so for most people it will be fine my next boat I ordered with the LT4 

In regards to your actual question the 22 models get new interior new dash that are seeing on the forums and the website good stuff