Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help around Seattle Everett area

Mtn308

Hi all, longtime listen, rare poster but I'm looking (let me know if there is a better section for me to post this in) for anyone that might be willing to help. I need a 2018-2020 #23LSV w gx tower around Seattle Everett area that I can pay/trade/beg to have templated for a new cover. I totally get this is not idea and am willing to make it worth your time. I'm on my 3rd OE cover which are just not made to tow, and in short I just need to have one made by Evolution and he needs to template one. I'm in Utah and considering driving all the way out there for it, but would love to avoid a 3 day trip if possible. I'd pay him to come to you to make it easy. :help: 

Evolution doesn't have a template for this boat?  Or just this tower?

What about working with one of the dealers up there?  

What's the story with the Bakes covers now?  Is Evolution making them, or are they totally separate?  Have heard that they are comparable quality, but not sure if they are coming from the same place.

Good luck.  

It's just the tower he doesn't have. I am trying to find something at Seattle boat but no luck yet. As for Bakes I haven't tried. Might be a good idea. I've had one of Cory's in the past and know his work is 👌. Thx for the suggestion. Any others are appreciated as well! 

I wouldn't' be concerned about measuring for the tower cutout.

I ordered an evolution cover for our Response with the Titan DX6 tower, and dimensions HAD to be verified by me, as this tower's mounting locations can vary.

I measured twice, filled out evolution's order form, and cover fit great.

The GX tower is only one mounting foot per side, should make it even easier to just measure and order.

That's my opinion, at least.  

I appreciate that, but the cover goes over the top of the tower so he doesn't have those measurements. I have talked to him about it and he hasn't done an over-the-top cover 😢. Thx for the suggestion!